Consumer Insights Specialist
The most successful marketing begins with research and effective audience insights to drive strategy and business. To ensure we continue to offer our clients the smartest campaigns, we are looking for an experienced insights and research professional to join our team as a Consumer Insights Specialist. As part of the Consumer Insights team, you will develop and execute a variety of research (both primary and secondary) that sets our teams up for success. At L&S we use a team-centered approach, so you will frequently collaborate with the Consumer Insights team and other marketing professionals across the agency to develop strategies that fuel our award-winning work.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Help lead research and insights efforts for the agency’s client teams
- Assist in the design, execution and analysis of primary and secondary research projects
- Develop recommendations and strategies based on research findings
- Assist the internal client teams with campaign planning and strategy needs
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, industries and target audiences
- Help identify clients’ research needs and assist with pitching new projects
- Collaborate with members of the Consumer Insights team and staff from other disciplines within the agency
- Represent the Consumer Insights discipline in both internal and client meetings
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- 2+ years of research experience — research experience in either a marketing or academic setting will be considered
- Professionalism, ability to collaborate and work within a team structure are a must
- Good time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is an in-office position for our Sioux Falls location.
Lawrence & Schiller, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.