Are you looking to build up your marketing experience and get a first-hand look at what it means to work at an advertising agency? Do you love numbers, data and puzzles? If so – the media team at Lawrence & Schiller may be a good fit for you.
Lawrence & Schiller is hiring for a part time media intern for the fall semester (September – December).
In this role, you’ll not only have the opportunity to collaborate with advertising experts and learn new skills, but also you’ll gain first-hand experience working directly with marketing specialists and clients who are leaders in their field. An added plus – it’s a paid internship.
Our media interns work hand-in-hand with Media Coordinators and Strategists to research placement opportunities, collaborate with media partners, contract, ship and traffic media buys to ensure our creative is seen and heard by the right audience.
- Assist with media and market research to find new media placement opportunities
- Collaborate, brainstorm on and propose new media placement ideas and recommendations for effective marketing
- Contract media buys, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency based on campaign budget and goals
- Create orders for all types of media including digital, social, broadcast TV, cable, radio, print and OOH
- Manage and communicate details of creative and shipping deadlines with team members
- Measure performance, provide recommendations and help optimize existing media campaigns
- Additional duties as assigned
Attention to detail and organization are at the foundation of what we do in media, so if you’re good at keeping timelines, organizing projects, and have some excel skills under your belt, you may be perfect for this role.
Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
Prior professional or class experience in marketing is preferred.