Consumer Insights Strategist
Lawrence & Schiller is adding a Strategist to our Consumer Insights (CI) team. This is a senior level position that requires a strong research background and the ability to develop and lead primary research projects. The ideal candidate must be well-versed in research methodologies and research design, along with a successful track record of conducting research that leads to impactful insights.
While executing research and planning projects for our clients is the primary role, the individual will also have opportunities to develop new research products for the agency and assist the Director of CI in future planning for the department.
Lawrence & Schiller is a team-oriented agency who works together to win together. You’ll work with some of the region’s largest clients in tourism, higher education, dining, and health to solve problems and create effective marketing campaigns that drive meaningful results. If you’re ready to take your work to the next level and have an amazing time doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead primary research projects and planning for assigned clients
- Be a client-facing member of your client team
- Identify client problems, develop solutions and be a trusted source of strategy for clients
- Use research to create recommendations for audiences and markets
- Lead the development of presentations for both internal and external teams
- Assist in the development of new CI products and processes
- Present research results and explain complex ideas to clients and internal teams
- Assist leadership in upholding the quality of CI work and products
- Marketing experience is a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of research experience in a marketing, academic or data analysis setting
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies is a plus
- Understanding of current research tools and platforms
- Experience working with external research partners during project execution
- Ability to be highly collaborative, while also executing primary research initiatives with little supervision
- Ability to identify insights and turn them into strategy for your clients
- Consumer Insights Strategist
- Full-time, salaried position
- Position is in-office, located in Sioux Falls, SD
- Some travel required