Designers work within a collaborative environment to craft work that matters for some of the region’s biggest brands in health, tourism, higher education and more. Our design team creates everything from branding and packaging to websites and motion graphics. Our goal: put good things into the world that solve our clients’ problems and drive meaningful results.
We’re a team-oriented agency that works together to win together. Designers are an integral part of making that happen and should be passionate, collaborative, team-centric and take great care in their work.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, art directors and video producers to create standout visuals for digital, print, websites, outdoor, packaging, motion graphics and more
- Use best practices to design, version and ship multimedia campaign elements with strong attention to detail and technical production skills
- Interpret creative briefs and take direction from art directors and creative directors to create compelling design options
- Develop logos, graphic standards and other branding materials
- Brainstorm to develop creative, media and digital recommendations with your team
- Solve design problems with a proactive, solution-oriented mindset
- Follow best practices and brand standards to vary your design style and optimize creative for each marketing channel
- Understand client goals and your role in creating work that reaches them
- Effectively receive and respond to critique
- Work with care and urgency, ensuring designs are created efficiently and in accordance with internal/external timelines
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual communications or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (experience with Figma is a plus)
- Willingness to learn and a natural talent for telling visual stories
- A diverse skillset backed by a killer portfolio of work
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Also open to Senior Design candidates with 5+ years professional experience in an in-house or agency environment
This is an in-office position for our Sioux Falls or Minneapolis locations.
Lawrence & Schiller, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.