Lawrence & Schiller is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work as a digital lead on an assigned agency team. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is marketing-minded, exhibits outstanding communication skills and has strong initiative to go beyond the call of duty and perform tasks with great precision. Must also have strong analytical skills, be experienced in client communication and possess excellent time management skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Attend client meetings as the team’s digital representative to contribute to and lead discussions on digital marketing initiatives, including website strategies, email/mobile communication programs, social media strategies, search engine strategies (in conjunction with the team’s media strategists), lead generation, and digital public relations/influencer marketing (in conjunction with the PR team).
- Lead the team in the development of web site strategies/plans for all team clients, including definition of goals and project scope. Work with other digital team members and partners/vendors to ensure that web projects are completed to exceed client expectations within the defined timeline and budget.
- Define goals and success metrics for all digital marketing efforts, in addition to leading the implementation of goals on-site.
- Define audience messaging goals and social media strategy for clients. Tactics to be managed either on the team or through a partner relationship.
- Manage client email and mobile (SMS) programs, including leading the development of the email message maps, message development, deployment, tracking and reporting. Also, lead the strategy for all customer relationship management programs. Work closely with team writers and programmers to develop editorial, message templates and all other technical requirements.
- Become the web analytics expert (Google Analytics) for all clients on the team. Analytics focus should be placed on site conversions and usability; findings should be infused into new web development ideas/organic growth.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor is a must!
- Advanced internet user with excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes
- Experience with social media, search engine strategies, web analytics, email marketing and digital marketing
- Good time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new information and situations
- High-level knowledge of HTML, web design and usability, or paid search (PPC) management is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field with 3+ years of professional experience
This position is for our Sioux Falls office.