20 Reasons L&S Internships Rock
- 3 Min Read
L&S Ad Camp internships are unique for a lot of reasons. So we polled 14 former interns who are now full-timers to see why their experiences rocked. Read the reasons, then apply for an internship.
20 REASONS WHY AN L&S INTERNSHIP ROCKS:
- You do real work that makes a real impact—no coffee runners here.
- Ideas are welcome and valued from everyone, which can be surprising compared to some internships. When we say everyone has a voice, we mean it.
- Lots of free food and coffee. Plus free soda in the vending machine.
- Being part of a team and learning from the area’s best and brightest.
- Networking. You get to work with 50+ people who are connected to the city and region, not to mention a variety of clients and meaningful project opportunities.
- We call ourselves creative problem solvers for a reason. You’ll stretch your brain in new ways and learn more than you thought possible.
- Every day is exciting and completely different than the last.
- The experience of working with clients is invaluable.
- At L&S, culture isn’t just something we say – it’s what we do. You’ll go through Culture Camp, chow down at our company picnic, take a swing in the L&S golf tournament and attend Fourth Fridays, which are all about getting to know your team.
- L&S has a “jump in head first” approach. That pressure and encouragement helps you do great things.
- Fun out-of-office opportunities with travel, video shoots, street teams and more.
- Cross-training with several different disciplines to see where you fit best.
- L&S works with your university to complete internship requirements for graduation. Plus, it’s full-time and paid.
- We have a dedicated approach to learning and growth with Brief but Brilliant lunch & learns, designated time for learning, subscriptions and tools, plus a whole week dedicated to development every year.
- It’s twice the fun with two offices in Sioux Falls and Minneapolis.
- You’ll feel challenged and supported.
- Learning to work with a team and understanding the flow of a project across all disciplines, which is something you might not get in school where you’re surrounded by other designers, writers, etc.
- You’ll find out that you’re capable of more than you think.
- Meeting other awesome, motivated people like yourself and making life-long relationships.
- It opens doors to a full-time job at L&S and many other employers across the region.
If it looks like fun, that’s because it is. Want to join our team? Find out more about L&S Ad Camp internships.