20 Reasons L&S Internships Rock
- 3 Min Read
20 REASONS WHY AN L&S INTERNSHIP ROCKS:
- You do real work that makes a real impact – no coffee runners here.
- Ideas are welcome and valued from everyone, which can be surprising compared to some internships.
- Lots of free food and coffee.
- Being part of a team and learning from the area’s best and brightest.
- Networking. You get to work with 50+ people who are connected to the city and region, not to mention a variety of clients.
- Meaningful project opportunities.
- Every day is exciting and completely different than the last.
- Experience working with clients is invaluable.
- You learn more in three months than you thought possible.
- L&S has a “jump in head first” approach. That pressure and encouragement helps you do great things.
- Fun out-of-office opportunities with travel, video shoots, street teams and more.
- Cross-training with several different disciplines to see where you fit best.
- L&S works with your university to complete internship requirements for graduation. Plus it’s full-time and paid.
- You’ll have a dedicated intern coach to help with learning and growth.
- It’s a great resume builder.
- You’ll feel challenged and supported.
- Learning to work with a team and understanding the flow of a project across all disciplines, which is something you might not get in school where you’re surrounded by other designers, writers, etc.
- You’ll find out that you’re capable of more than you think.
- Meeting other awesome, motivated people like yourself and making life-long relationships.
- It opens doors to a full-time job at L&S and many other employers across the region.
If it looks like fun, that’s because it is. Want to join our team? Find out more about L&S Ad Camp internships.