20 Reasons L&S Internships Rock
- 3 Min Read
20 REASONS WHY AN L&S INTERNSHIP ROCKS:
- You do real work that makes a real impact – no coffee runners here.
- Ideas are welcome and valued from everyone, which can be surprising compared to some internships.
- Lots of free food and coffee.
- Being part of a team and learning from the area’s best and brightest.
- Networking. You get to work with 70+ people who are connected to the city and region, not to mention a variety of clients.
- Meaningful project opportunities.
- Every day is exciting and completely different than the last.
- Experience working with clients is invaluable.
- You learn more in three months than you thought possible.
- L&S has a “jump in head first” approach. That pressure and encouragement helps you do great things.
- Fun out-of-office opportunities with travel, video shoots, street teams and more.
- Cross-training with several different disciplines to see where you fit best.
- L&S works with your university to complete internship requirements for graduation. Plus it’s full-time and paid.
- You’ll have a dedicated intern coach to help with learning and growth.
- It’s a great resume builder.
- You’ll feel challenged and supported.
- Learning to work with a team and understanding the flow of a project across all disciplines, which is something you might not get in school where you’re surrounded by other designers, writers, etc.
- You’ll find out that you’re capable of more than you think.
- Meeting other awesome, motivated people like yourself and making life-long relationships.
- It opens doors to a full-time job at L&S and many other employers across the region.
If it looks like fun, that’s because it is. Want to take the first step toward going the Extra Mile with us? Find out more about L&S Ad Camp internships.