Marketing messages are most powerful when we reach the right people with the right information at the right time. The media team at Lawrence & Schiller works with clients and media partners, including TV, social, digital, outdoor and radio, to do just that.
If you like implementing strategies to get marketing messages seen and heard to create the most impact, the Media Coordinator position may be the perfect fit.
Media Coordinators work hand-in-hand with Media Specialists and Media Strategists to research placement opportunities, collaborate with media vendors, contract, ship and traffic media buys to ensure our creative is seen and heard by the right audience.
Together with our Media and Digital strategists, you’ll have the opportunity to bring new placement ideas and recommendations for our clients. Our team-centered approach ensures we have integrated campaigns that blend digital, social, user generated content and traditional media into one cohesive plan.
With the media landscape and audiences always changing, you’ll work in a dynamic environment where fresh ideas, and new and different approaches are embraced as we negotiate the best placements for our clients.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the discipline and agency team to propose new media placement ideas and innovative execution opportunities.
- Assist with media and market research to help Specialists and Strategists build media placement strategies.
- Manage accounts and communication with media partners, on behalf of agency’s clients, including requesting and negotiating proposals
- Contract media buys, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency based on campaign budget and goals
- Create orders for all types of media including digital, social, broadcast TV, cable, radio, print and OOH
- Manage and communicate details of creative and shipping deadlines with team members
- Create and communicate traffic instructions to internal teams and media partners
- Track and measure performance ongoing, providing optimization recommendations to improve existing media campaigns.
- Manage media performance dashboards, uploading and processing client data and ensuring ongoing accuracy.
- Work with the finance team to process client bills and reconcile media vendor invoices.
- Additional duties as assigned
Media Coordinators are organized, detail oriented and have strong interpersonal skills. Resourcefulness and a solution-focused attitude are a must. Communication is at the core of what we do, so applicants must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with internal team members, clients and media partners in a clear and professional manner.
A four-year college degree is required and prior professional experience in marketing is preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Full-time, salaried position
- Position is in-office, located in Sioux Falls, SD